Human Stem Cell Culture Facial Mask
- Human Stem Cell Culture Extracts Contained.
- Contains Five Anti-aging Care* Ingredients in Addition to Human Stem Cells (Egf (Human Oligopeptide), Fullerene, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid).
- (Egf (Human Oligopeptide), Fullerene, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid)
- Moisturizes Aging Skin and Supports Beauty and Health.
- Care According to Age.
- Remove the Mask From the Bag and Spread It Out and Apply It to the Center Line of the Face.
- Leave on for Approximately 10 to 15 Minutes Before Removing the Mask.
- Gently Blend Any Remaining Serum Into Your Skin With Your Hands.
: Water, Glycerin, Dpg, Ethanol, Human Adipocyte Acclimation Culture Medium Extract, Fullerene, Succinoyl Atelocollagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Papain, Bromelain, Mannitol, Arbutin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Water-soluble Collagen, Poly -sodium Gamma-glutamate, Soybean Seed Extract, Kudzu Root Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Chlorella Extract, Bg, Pvr, 1,2-hexanediol, 2na Phosphate, K Phosphate, Na Alginate, Polysorbate 8. 0, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, MethylparabenPrecautions for Use.
- Do Not Use if You Have Scars or Rashes.
- Do Not Use on Skin With Abnormalities Such as Wounds, Swelling, or Rash.
- Discontinue Use if Product Does Not Agree With Your Skin.
- If You Continue to Use the Product, Consult a Dermatologist as Continued Use May Worsen Symptoms.
- If You Notice Any Abnormalities Such as Redness, Swelling, Itching, Irritation, Loss of Color (White Spots Etc.) or Dark Spots Etc. During or After Use.
- If Your Skin is Exposed to Direct Sunlight as Described Above
- Be Careful Not to Get Into Eyes. If Product Gets Into Eyes, Rinse Immediately.
- Do Not Use for Long Periods of Time and Do Not Sleep With Mask on.
- Do Not Sleep With Your Mask on for Extended Periods of Time or While Wearing It. Z for Hygiene Reasons, Do Not Reuse the Mask Once It Has Been Used.
- Z Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Do Not Store in High or Low Temperature, High or Low Humidity, or Direct Sunlight.
- Tightly Zip Up the Mask After Use to Prevent It From Drying Out.